Hmm, not my favourite sort of dilemma; two horses declared for Haydock tomorrow, an early start but 7am inspection and atrocious weather forecast back home – should I send the horses?  – will I go to Haydock? would I be more useful back here?  Most unsatisfactory and not conducive to a relaxed pre Chrismtas weekendy sort of feeling.  Well, never mind, most people seem to be saying the workd is going to end any minute so not much point worrying about   tomorrow’s weather.. if, indeed, it ever is….

Little Glenshee

So, if the world is still turning and Haydock survives the rain and I don’t decide its all too much and just go to the pub (indefinitely) then I am greatly looking forward to having our first runner in a Listed Race when Little Glenshee lines up in the 1.10, 7 run, Lucy rides and the ground will be heavy to bottomless.  She’s a strong mare who will handle the ground and should have come on a little for her last run so despite being up against some very decent looking mares she could go well, then in the 3.25 we run Makhzoon, 9 run, Lucy rides, this looks competitive and I’m not certain that 3m on such testing ground will be his cup of tea but he is in good form.

Makhzoon